HVAC: Pre-season maintenance is important. It can help to avoid a system failure in severe hot or cold weather when you need it most, and it can also keep your energy bill from getting out of control. Schedule an inspection of your system in the spring and fall to avoid unnecessary failures. Although filters can be changed more often, at a minimum they should be changed during bi-annual preventative maintenance.
Washer: Left unattended, a burst washing-machine hose can spill hundreds of gallons of water an hour creating damage to your home as well as surrounding homes at The Plaza-Irvine. Check hoses bi-annually and replace if you see signs of wear; hoses should be replaced every 5 years; tag hoses with the dates installed so you don’t forget when it’s time to replace. Check and clean door seals on front loading washers; replace worn seals to prevent leaks.
Below is a summary of the past year accomplishments and plans for the upcoming year. Your Board of Directors and Management continue to work to enhance your lifestyle and community in many different ways.
Past Accomplishments –
– The Construction Defect lawsuit was settled.
– Pool Furniture Reconditioned
– Cooling Towers Reconditioned
– New Fire System Jockey Pump
– Lobbies, Clubrooms Furniture Renovated
– Enhanced camera surveillance, Added camera locations
– Purchased a Robotic pool cleaner to assist with cleanings between pool service days
– Hydro jetted Drain Lines
– Waterproof electrical outlets installed with GFI breakers for Xmas lighting
Future Plans –
– Steam Room Reconstructed
– Construction Defect Repairs to begin and completed in 2018.
– Fitness Center Enhancement with new Cardio Equipment
– Pools Re-plastered and repaired
– Spa to be retiled
– Common Area Wi-Fi upgraded for better connectivity